Tuesday 7 May 2024

Simple drawings

 Hello everyone, I'm here again drawings some stuff and this time the tings I draw are something that I can use for when I do some videogame recording (I don't have yet any plan to try livestreaming yet) but for now I'm preparing some drawings and assets that maybe I can use when I needed them things that related to some certain games that I might or might be already playing.

This an example of it:




This are the line art of animals from Harvest Moon that I'm preparing just in case I needed it cause I have plan to play Harvest Moon in the future of course its not like gonna use it right away I'm still preparing maybe when I do get my new laptop I would decide which would I do...


There is already Colored version of it and I would post it on my patreon, I plan to do more other drawings that I could use for when I do record the games I will play in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment