Wednesday 31 July 2024

I was busy with something

 I was doing a commissioned drawings during June and July so I was kind of packed with schedule and have a little time to do my own drawings, but I'm doing some of them little by little and forgot to post some of them, mostly this drawings that I do where something related to the online and mobile games I'm playing right now.

Most of them were event Items and Mobs mostly, it was just I love to have them as a assets just in case I need them when I also do some recording during my playthroughs of some of the games. 




Just like this two line art that I made for Nikke, but I havent used yet they were items in a certain event a while ago in the game, and I found them interesting, so I tried to draw these two just in case if I found some way to use or maybe add them as possible design for thumbnail as well. The colored version will be posted in the Patreon btw.

And this one is from one of the events in Honkai Impact 3rd Part 2, I kind of like the tin man like design so I made sure to at least make a png for myself use just in case I have the time to use it, but until now I haven't made the use of this image.


No comments:

Post a Comment