Sunday 29 September 2024

 Hello, I'm a bit busy but if I have a spare moment to draw, I will definitely try to draw something if I can, and today's drawing samples were something out of a video game an online game actually It was a game popular for kids back then, and I decided to check it out again of course it has a lot of game choices but I came back to play one of the game that interest me the most although it's not that popular back then in Roblox.

But the Roblox from before and then now seems to be so apart, I tried playing again this game because it was the most played by the customers of our computer cafe, but it seems that Roblox is becoming a bit heavy for the computers now a days it has a lot of effects now than what I remember.




This is the sample of the drawings I did they are Items from a certain Roblox game that I played called Fantastic Frontier, but I will try other current trending Roblox game one of these days because some of the customers of our computer cafe are kids who aren't that use to computer, so I need to at least know something in the game they are playing just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment