Good thing before the month end's, I was able to finish drawings and post it here it's another colored version and a PNG image as well. Although I will post PNG line art of it as a collection on my Patreon account, there are still more monster part to draw from the hand drawings I done and scanned last time, and if I remember correctly there are about 45 pcs for right now and still drawing for more in the paper, while I have redrawn about 10 of it on Paint Toll SAI.
They are not in right order but still these are the monster parts that I have drawn and finished for now, although there are still more to redraw. This Monsters Parts are just like precursor as well on one of old-time project before I did post to Patreon, there is a time I do post on Deviant Art before and to think my last deviant post was in 2019 it was a bit during pandemic I guess and many things happened during that year and I totally forgot about it and I was thinking all this time that I forgot about my account there.
No comments:
Post a Comment