Sunday, 9 August 2026

Monster Parts will slow down a bit.

 Hello everyone, here I am again this is the post for this month another monster parts drawing samples, although I have already a ton of finish scanned drawings to be redraw in my Paint Tool SAI, I have to slow down a bit the progress on this project as I need to remake again the Meat drawing as well as the other food, and cookie drawings I did before as I want to set them up in one section in my Patreon so I need to clean up that part again in my patreon.







This is the monster parts for this post don't mind the color they are just sample they can be anything after all if I can right now, I want to draw a monster while using some of these monster parts or even do a patch work monster but not for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment