Monday 17 September 2012

DUST/SMOKE BACKGROUND FOR DRAWING IV

Okay, I hope.. I wasn't annoying but hey, I still make it in time right? oh, well who care anyway this was all about if I have finish a work or something; and somehow to say... Yes I did! haha... well it's kinda tough actually for me though(well I don't think for others) that I have a little of difficulties of doing this works. Even though I manage to pull it out. Man this is really tiring but I need to do so, this is a hobby after all.
Anyway I will show the images that I just recently finish:

 This giant falling iceberg I got it from Mahou Shoujou Lyrical Nanoha Force, and I edited only few parts of it like the ship on the middle of it I erase it which is hard to do.

This one I got it from fairy tail and edited it with a lot of change actually erasing major parts of this picture; and focusing the middle of the picture.

Lastly, a very easy one after all, I got this one from Witch Hunter manwha and edited it; it was from the attack of Britain by the witch and the arrival of She/Male Merlin, which I have a very funny expression when I found out about that trap XD... I focus on the surrounding As I erase Merlin from the center and edit some part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment