Saturday 22 September 2012

For Background Again...

Well, it's been two to three days since my last post... sorry about that but I was kinda block this week and I don't know what to do, and so I was gathering some picture(especially some picture of monsters I think) and try to make something out of it... well right now it isn't going well but somehow I know I will manage to finish it, and I'm looking forward into its progress... (T_T) well, que sera sera, it was bound to happen after all but I don't know how long, yet I will still try to finish that one, to train my skills in photoshop... Oh yeah this week I plan to go to my old university to ask my old professor to have a copy of those programs we used to use as well as knew program of his, and it's been awhile that I would be there to visit them.


A Floating Island, Well I have this I idea when I remember the anime Magic Knight Rayearth, as well as Edel Garden of Elemental Gelade, a floating land on the sky... quite cool right and to have a png image of that very island is very good as well as we can manipulate eveything for it's background  a body of water below or even more land in it maybe I can do more with this picture but I wonder, right now I'm imagining some images of Tale of Destiny(ToD). 

A colored picture with a whole on its center well I want to make it block and white but I don't have much time and edited some minor details on it, I even tried to grayscale this pic only to find it not fitting to my taste so I maintain its color for now, I don't even use burn tool for this one as the color is already distributed quite good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment