Thursday 13 September 2012

My Activity Today!

September 13, 2012/Friday

 Today, today I manage to create a photo in the photoshop a picture of sword art online which I, of course myself edited it I find some picture's on the net and piece it together!


One of my latest favorite anime, Sword Art Online, I was just so bored that I decided to patch up some photo's that I recently got that was about Sword Art Online and finally after thinking what to do about those pictures I thought of doing this and it pays off well, I feel satisfied well for awhile and now I'm wondering what photo I should do now, or even what I want to do even now. Well I want to read the latest novel of this series, yet it hasn't been uploaded yet at baka-tsuki which were I read some light novels.
Oh well, tune up for my next post or work, I have something in mind but I hope my motivation will let my body work for it as well, as I was so bored to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment