Wednesday 19 September 2012

FOR BACKGROUND

Finally, I'm finished! It took me one day and half, just to make a background finally I just finished it just now, well I'm proud of my work even though they weren't that so good after all they were made by efforts, as well as time... it was really hard to do something that you weren't really good at but hey; maybe I'm getting a hang of this and maybe my next work would probably turn out good right. Well straight to back to my topic Like it said from it's title FOR BACKGROUND; yup the Images I gust made now were for background use and have some landscape on it:


 Well this one was easy to edit actually, I edited this one quickly and without having a bit of trouble even a bit about this one; well I would be nice to use as a cool back ground, and I think it could be better if I have colored it a little bit but maybe next time I would do it after all.


The easiest out of the three images I have only made few adjustment on it, and put a sky on it actually as well. well I don't really know how good I could use this one, oh wait now that I see it I could use it like the on used on Azure Dreams( a game ages ago of PS1) cover, that I have before...


The third image this one I created this one, and damn it took me a day and  a half to finish this one actually I don't even think this one is a good idea but oh well, I still went on doing it; and now look at it now I'm proud of it, well I wouldn't say it looks good or best but, I did my best to make it looked good at my point of view but I don't know about the others when they see this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment