Friday 30 August 2019

Lemon Soda Kiana colored

I finally finished it, hope it's up to everyone's like I draw my own version of Lemon Soda Kiana chibi that I will use for my video's of Honkai Impact 3, I'm actually doing sketches of some chibi's again in my sketch pad I hope I have enough pages left to draw on.
What I have finished on paper was a Himeko chibi and Kiana chibi with similar build unlike the first sketches I made with no fix size just drawing chibi's that I want but don't worry I will do those too but first I want some uniformed size chibi's too.

The captain will be included too in the chibi's that I will make (I hope I can do it well), it was a short post but it's a progress for me as it mean I can somehow make post again in my blog much more frequent that the last few months.



Support Me Via:
    Subscribe at my youtube:  My Youtube channel
    Follow my blogs: https://theadventorder.blogspot.com/
                                 https://triggeredgamer.blogspot.com/

Donate via paypal: paypal

and if you like my drawing and want to commission contact me at discord: my Discord channel

The donation will help me a lot to do more drawings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment