Thursday 29 August 2019

Doing now one of my chibi kiana drawing

Hello guys another post from me I'm trying to keep up with my blog as you know I got inspired to draw (but mostly of it was now chibi characters), I did enjoy drawing it on my sketch pad as well redrawing it on my computer with SAI. seeing some artworks and fan arts in google I was really glad that I want to draw a character in a game that I enjoy to play.

Kiana is one of the main characters (mostly the story revolves around her), I don't want to spoil anything so I will stop on that part if you want to know about her more you guys can play Honkai Impact 3rd yourself and experience on how to become the captain of Hyperlion and command the valkyries out in the battle field of course my drawings will not only be just Kiana but also some other characters too but I just love Kiana that I drawn her first...

Just a sample sketch later or so I will post a colored version

A colored version of this is actually just finish by now, I will also include a inspired drawing of Captain using the 4-koma of Honkai Impact as a reference when I draw it, I redraw it by replacing the hair style and color of the usual captain design used in the 4-koma.
The change I did was using my avatar Rance as a look a like for captain with his hair on color blue instead of Rance's original hair color of brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment