Saturday 31 August 2019

Ideas coming up time to time

Idea's keep coming up, I just cant seems to stop drawing more and more, sketches to line up for my honkai impact chibi fan art, that I even made some that parody some anime for now what I did was some variety of chibi of characters, the challenge part of this is to maintain the two head ratio and the fact the figure I was trying to do always not fit for the characters clothes designs.
And I said it as many time's before I'm not good at drawing actually, I'm not a pro or an amateur but hobbyist that trying to earn some with his hobby and passion ( because it actually cost to do lots of drawing especially when you still do the old school way of doing it on paper ).

When I get my pen tablet I thought I would get away from the pencil and paper but in the end I still use it because it was convenient to have even though I did really waste lots of papers and pages for single drawing that has no end of redraws.

Anyway here are the list of new things to the Honkai Impact line up of chibi and what more to come:




Even on paper Bronya's and Theresa's clothes where a disaster for me, while for Himeko I love her! and Kiana I love her too she was like a little sister or younger sibling that I didn't have and want to pamper....

No comments:

Post a Comment