Thursday 29 August 2019

Some of the finished Colored Fan Art of mine for Honkai Impact

Just like I said in my previous post I will post here some of the finished Honkai Impact fan art I draw this is actually gone be use for my video's of Honkai Impact that I play everyday. I'm planning for more Honkai Impact drawings but for now I'm currently doing some of Kiana and Captain chibi's as well I want do draw chibi Himeko as well (she is my second fave character too bad I don't have enough gears for her).

Captain Pose 1

Captain Pose 2

Captain Pose 3

Captain Pose 4

Captain Pose 5

Captain Pose 6

Colored chibi kid kiana

Sorry about the green background that was just an insurance of some sort but I will make png of this later to be added on my next video.

Support Me Via:
    Subscribe at my youtube:  My Youtube channel
    Follow my blogs: https://theadventorder.blogspot.com/
                                 https://triggeredgamer.blogspot.com/

Donate via paypal: paypal

and if you like my drawing and want to commission contact me at discord: my Discord channel

The donation will help me a lot to do more drawings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment