Saturday 15 September 2012

DUST/SMOKE BACKGROUND FOR DRAWING II

Tadahhh!!!, Another day another post and like I said I still have more for Background and this time I tried to edit it the best as I could as well as I try another kind of background, ready for it guys... I hope I could have more ideas to what kind of background should I do for the next projects of mine; but oh well like the say que sera sera, and I will do what is on my whim, and here is some example of my work:

Spiritual Pressure

This one is a little easy to edit when I got first hand of the rough of it, I erase the center character on it and cloned some of background causing for the back ground to change but still; that change makes up for it as it makes it more cooler, a background that should be use to emphasize empowerment.

 Dust/Smoke-2

This one is a little tricky to do and I made a lot of the revision after the first inital idea about it when I have the rough draft of it, the center of the picture did really have a person on it that take most of all of the background, so it take me time to recreate everything as well as to edit this one and trust my artistic instinct to it to finish such thing I add some improvise parts for this picture.

Explosion

The easiest of the three you just need to erase or use magic wand to delete the surrounding back ground to get the main explosion, as well you need to use the eraser to clean up the surrounding of the pictures as the magic wand could erase all parts of it, especially in my works as I use only 5~50% tolerance of magic wand, I rarely use above 50~100 upwards to the max, even though this is the simplest this one have the most many use.

No comments:

Post a Comment