Sunday 16 September 2012

DUST/SMOKE BACKGROUND FOR DRAWING III

Hey, there I'm back and here is another set of my works that I finished just recently well, it kinda a little hard to edit some of it as things blocks the pictures; so it takes me time to clone some parts as well as to use the magic wand. Damn, I wish I was some more better on doing on this but nevertheless I manage to pull it out, finished my works.

 Explosion well this one is tricky as it was actually a photo having more than three images of in it, first the blue sky, a person, buildings and the clouds which is takes me time to clean up.

 This  one is the easiest to edit as the picture only need some cloning to erase the characters on it, and I edited a little bit of it;

Clouds this one came from the image of the explosion I have on the top, and I edited this one to make something like this well, I don't actually know how to use this one for a background oh, well maybe someday it would pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment