Tuesday 5 February 2013

Floating Island

Well posting today, of my work well it was just a concept after all but still this is my new work for this day that I was able to finish early, even though it was completely different from what I currently working on, it was still part of my idea's before so I try to make it today; well although it wasn't that good I will still post it for everyone to see.

My mind was kinda blocked again, quite said about it but there is nothing I can do about it; hoping maybe a slice of cake might click a switch in my brain to make me motivated. Ah, that's right before I use Photoshop for my creation, but now I use Adobe Illustrator to graph every concept I have in mind.

Now that I remember it before I also created a floating island picture before using Adobe Photoshop, well frankly speaking that one was much better than this but still it was okay, for me, and I will still continue to do some of this after I have another concept and idea to produce.

Why a floating island, I dunno either as well, maybe because I read and watch too much manga and anime that's maybe the reasons, or it was one of those childhood dreams of mine when I was in 6th grade with my classmate's before well it was quite long ago when my friends I were playing on a paper drawing some monster or something like that.


I tried to research why sometimes there was a floating island in fantasy stories, games, anime, or even movies; and it was because it was kinda "exotic" any way also it was a fantasy of course we need a romance and imagination! That's why there is floating island that sometime gives thrill to adventurous spirits in us....

I also encounter a well really fact thing about the floating island well there were many kinds of it, a massive island like the one on top, there was also this kind of floating island that was filled with water falls that runs down into the ground and the fact on it, why it never runs out of water? What a silly yet intriguing fact when I encounter after researching about floating island.

No comments:

Post a Comment