Tuesday 7 January 2014

Tohka Yatogami1

 
This is a post of Yatogami Tohka I edited earlier, well although they were all the same pose it just that I used different effects for each picture of Tohka.

I want to do more of Tohka's picture of course different looks it just that I'm out of time and I have things to do after all.

Oh well I will do those for the next time so I could post something for the blog, for another day.
But I really like to do more but limited time and packed schedule limit me of my hobbies.

Maybe I should also try doing some pics of monster hunter? Yet if I do that what could I do about it?
It will work out somehow right, so for now let feast our eyes on these set of Tohka's picture I edited.


Now that I think about it Season 2 will be out this year right! 2014 yes but I have anticipating something else like Sword Art Online season 2 and one more year yes the last movie of Evangelion!

No comments:

Post a Comment