Thursday 5 October 2017

NEW PROJECTS and STILL ON WORKING ON

It's been awhile guys I know I haven't posted from a week or so, but there is a proper reason (not that I got addicted into a game) *looks away*...

Well it true that I got hooked up with a simple game but still I was properly still doing some of my drawings... right, just like you read some because I was so focused on farming that I forgot about them my game addiction is coming back to me.

But don't worry I was still drawing and so... here it is I will share some still draft and on going drawing I was doing of course its still the death march but there a new series I added by the way my original character I think i finish 4 of them but there's 13 original characters I made so the redrawing was way far from finished.

The New Project was Maple-chan

Maple from Itai no wa Iya nanode Bōgyo-Ryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu
I tried her wearing Shielder's armor


Need to arrange them by the way still adding more



No comments:

Post a Comment