Saturday 22 December 2012

My Works VII

Finally at VII, haha this month is quite hard; it takes me time to create a monster that is why it longer for me to post on this blog, oh well what I could get on complaining about it just hard to find a concept and inspiration in these month. And I'm still having mental block that's maybe the main reason I couldn't create more, (Don't try to run away from reality "Maybe I really don't have talent for these"). But I must still try to create to prove my abilities and develop my talents maybe someday it would bear fruit in the future, maybe I could create my own game and use my designs in it. 
Well it's already December 23, two days before Christmas and I greet you all of merry x-mas and happy new year; maybe we could get all along in the next coming year as well, and I hope you guys still view this blog after that.

Ausgehöhlt19

Ausgehöhlt20

Ausgehöhlt21

No comments:

Post a Comment