Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Works IX

It's here after a week of posting I was able to post again and now I'm quite tired yet I still need to create more of them, and even though I'm having a hard time on creating them but time to time my imagination plays a major part on it, and makes me concept somehow, even though its far from what I expected to be; I still posted my works because I'm proud of it after all I did it anyway.

So far at least I manage to create 27 of them now, and I plan to create as many as possible that I can of these monster concept yet, of course I wouldn't limit myself on this monster creation drawings and conception but I'm quite enjoying making these things;

And without further adieu I would like to present my works:


Ausgehöhlt25


Ausgehöhlt26


Ausgehöhlt27

No comments:

Post a Comment