Wednesday 22 May 2013

My Work XXIII

Ausgehöhlt67
Finally after all this past two weeks I think? I have posted something again before this month end, really it seems that 100 monster is impossible after all now that I'm on my way on thinking what the 70th would be is quite giving me an head ache to think what I should create; really this is troublesome but I really want to do this oh now that I remember it somewhere in my previous drawn draft I have some monster draft their maybe I should search for it.

Yeah maybe that should do it, to what I remember at least there is ten to fifteen drafts of monster there! Oh, that's quite a number I guess. But still I lack the motivation on doing, I need some relaxation it seems that my whole body aches and wants some massage; back to our topic I still want to do this monster concept I want to reach the 100th number of monster of course.
Ausgehöhlt68
Lately I was feeling kind the tired and restless also, that's maybe one of the reason why I couldn't work it out but still I continue to look for inspiration to do them; at least of now I was able to do the 67th, 68th and 69th of the monsters (HOORAY)!!!

Even though I really plan that I should create as many as I can in a month it seems that it was impossible after all with all those factor that affecting my motivation on this work, and with that I prefer that please lend me hand guys to those who view my blog. You could give me suggestion you know so that would lessen this burden of thinking in me.

Ausgehöhlt69
 For this week this the Ausgehöhlt's that I manage to finish; well they were simple looking monster after all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment