Tuesday 27 October 2015

Sample Drawing

Hey guys, what's up sorry for the delay although today's post is a drawing not done in computer also it just a glimpse of my hand drawn anime character drawings for over the last month that I'm not using my adobe illustrator and photoshop.
Also I'm collecting material reference for my original drawing characters but pinterest is a good source of  material for it; although I have to segregate the description of every materials I need for my drawing which is very tiring and draining to do.

Got to do some drawing and scan it afterwards but I'm waiting something this coming December or maybe the first month of next year my own pen tablet but I hope I could get it for real and not just a maybe promise from my brother that said he would bought it for me or something like that.

Even so hand drawing is still  on the clock as it good drawing exercise for me as well if I just depend to a pen tablet after getting it what would I do, if there is a power interruption and I couldn't use the computer or any electricity that's why I'm drawing some guide of my own for drawing.
Having a reference drawn by my hand is good thing as well, in case of something like a power failure or a black out at least I have a pattern or reference for drawing; but my skill is still not enough or not even good enough.

Also I'm planning some minor to major changes in my all original character design; the concept design and everything might have a change or so; it was because of my own carelessness and shallow idea of making my own character.





No comments:

Post a Comment