Saturday 19 August 2017

Challenging myself with 1:5 ratio

Another draft
Hello everyone this is another revise of the the original character this time I tried to challenge myself by doing 1:5 ratio in this one I usually do my concept characters into 1:8 ratio but this time I want to see if I can pull this one off, but I guess I'm really not skilled for this but at the least I manage to draw one its already a good sign. there are some factors that needed to be change here like maybe the head should get a bit smaller but this original character request was supposed to be a loli so I use a smaller ratio design for this one. for the arms its looks like to big or long but when I was measuring it that hand just read a little further from the crotch area. I think that was fine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment