Friday 8 June 2018

HDD Lily FAN ART...

Well I'm a fan of Lost Pause... I mean the youtuber Noble, although sometimes it takes me awhile to watch his video's and I couldn't watch his streams because of conflicted schedules and such... and just the other the day I finished watching his video of playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 which I think he done playing a year or two ago...

And in one of those video's he uploaded I think I heard him saying he wanted to see a HDD version of his channel mascot Lily... I don't know if he remembers it or not, or even if someone already done it for him... (well mostly I'm not a twitter fan and I just recently made a twitter account btw...)

So here is the sketch I made for it, I plan to redraw this at my computer after I'm done with the other project I'm doing... but come to think of it drawing Lily seems fun...

This is it I know there's a lot I need to balance in this one when I do the redrawing...

No comments:

Post a Comment