Tuesday 18 September 2018

Weapon/Arms 5

More weapons to come, oh by the way I'm still doing some hand drawn monster arts although I quite slowed down on doing them but I still continue it (though the redrawing in the computer is not progressing a bit)...

I hope to get a new laptop for my drawing my previous one was eaten inside out by damn ants and now render useless scarp... wait I think the HDD is still in tack maybe I could still use that part of it though we have no time to disassemble that damn thing (also where did I put it?)


Spears are nice to draw but come to think of it I never draw a lance.... hmmm maybe I should try that one as well... btw what actually the difference between lance and spear for what I know they were kinda the same weapon (maybe a relative kind of weapon)...

No comments:

Post a Comment