Sunday 1 September 2019

Keep it coming yeah!

Yeah another, post ideas keep pop in, that I dont know if I can draw everything or if I can even really pull it off, sigh well some of this will be use on my future video's so I need to have more things to draw, but there are also drawings I need to pay attention too like the commissions and my own personal drawing of characters with this inspiration on me I hope I could pull it off now.
Some of the drawings I do in these are also can be considered as practice to for me maybe one of these days I could pull off those detail chibi's that I could draw for now I need more practice it seems I want to be better in my hobbies.

Need to practice my coloring and shading skill as well I really do suck with them, even my niece is better at me at coloring stuff, its really bad not to have the talent for the things you like... and its already too late for me to go to art school like I wanted too in my early days...

Maybe in there I could have learn a thing or two, for my hobby. Alas I'm not fated to be there my body is kinda weak after all I tried working but only to get sick every month afterwards that bills is much more than my salary.
Well anyway I'm kind of fine for now, helping in the family business but also doing commission drawing for a little income for myself, I do hope I could go work but health problem is the hurdle for me.
No matter how much I eat I didn't get fat (these past few years been eating a lot more than my sis) but the amount of weight of my body is still almost the same as ever.



The second one is actually finish as of now and its currently colored but I will not post it yet maybe tomorrow, I will do so. For now please those are the current list of what to come damn I hope I could do all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment