Monday 2 September 2019

more of Honkai Impact sketches

When I'm on duty at work (in our family business) and there's nothing to do, I draw time to time and I manage to do some of this, when I draw I also looks for reference to base my drawing as a guy who just do drawing for hobbies I have no sense of drawing figures rightly I always fail at that, that's I look for reference to base it from.


This ones are base from something I saw in google and manga, the pouting Kiana is base on some cute pouting anime girl I saw in google, while the Himeko is base on that Kiana I just drew. Meanwhile Theresa here is just a quick sketch I did using Index as inspiration I dont think I manage to pull it off quite good, and the last one is from Honkai Impact manga that I drew on paper because I want to try if I can do that angle of drawing.


Then we have this one, my original sketch of her if you remember guys is that her hair is loose and not in braid, but I decided to go braided style for this Kiana as well but if I have another opportunity I will try to draw her flowing out and with different eye color like maybe the queen have in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment