Wednesday 18 September 2019

Don't worry I'm still doing drawings!

I have commission again but don't worry I'm alternating between the two but of course the commission is the top priority, for now I put it on hold because I don't feel well because of my allergy I'm stacked at myself a bit sluggish feeling and a bit fever like temperature (not that high just because my nasal allergy makes my temp a bit higher than usually) I did already drink some medicine for it but because it has some sleep inducing effects I prefer to be in bed...

Also I did try to draw a bit for my Honkai Impact redraws of those chibi like characters but for now I only have two of it done but its not yet to be posted here, what I'm gonna show was the hand drawn remake I made for it it kinda repetitive because of concept and idea's coming and I really need to do some minor change up to it, even prior in the middle of actually redrawing some of it on SAI I did really do minor edit on it just to make it useful for me in my videos I plan to do in the future.

Increase the pen thickness by 5 so by now rather than x 0.1 5 size I used for the the last drawing now what I've been using is x 0.1 10 size its not that thick but kinda works for this size of drawings for me.




There is more to be done I havent done Mei, Yae, Karen and some other characters too and I plan to add as well some generic characters drawing that wasn't included in game or so but just added for fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment