Wednesday 4 September 2019

Got Busy Yesterday

I'm doing somethings again lately so sorry for the late post, for now I only have one page worth of hand drawn drawings of chibis or something close to it but I haven't still scan it because of my schedule but I manage to draw some of my previous one in the scans that I showed before.

Currently I'm looking for other references for drawings such as 4-koma manga strip, they are good source of inspiration for different expression as well I might get inspired on how to draw the chibi captain and Valkyries too.

Although inspiration come and go there are still freaking things I can't do and its to draw the valkyries in their attire some of them are too hard for me to draw in chibi's.








I think I haven't posted this captain-san that I draw myself using the bits of pages I saw in the net of 4-koma's of Honkai Impact I manage to redraw some of the captain's expression and posture in there to fuse with 'Rance' hair sytle and shark teeth as well as change the hair color into blue, I'm also doing others besides this.


Yes, a colored version of this the original plan for this was too have kiana with her hair let loose but looking like that she might look like void drifter or even HoV if I did that  so lets go with the braided style, also I plan to actually have her holding a chocolate or something, but for now is not the season for that so I didn't include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment