Wednesday 11 September 2019

Scanning the drafts I draw and redraw some at SAI

Hello everyone, here I am again posting another scanned drawings I did from sketch pad... I do really feel comfortable doing it first in a paper and then transferring it to the computer for finalization of the drawing.
I really thought when I get my pen tablet I would be free from drawing on some paper, but no my style is still looking for some papers to do some drafts for drawing its like where I first put the ideas first.

And by reading and referencing other 4koma works (which I'm still not done because there are others I still need to read to get idea) for now the source of reference I read for some of these are Granblue Fantasy 4koma, Danmachi 4koma and the Honkai Impact 4koma.
For those who doesn't know where to see it (well mostly its not translated or there's no really words in it) the link is connected to the Honkai Impact 4koma word above.

There are several Captain-san drawings I finished but realize it would be useless for me to post it as it was actually my avatar so I'm the only one that could use it...





No comments:

Post a Comment