Friday 21 April 2023

I just got busy

 It's been about ten days since I post something, I got busy and also I got hooked on this certain mobile game called Mafia City; see last week I'm looking if there are possible come back for Mafia Wars but the browser game is really gone and no chance of anyone making something like close to it.

And then while looking for any possible inspiration for the next drawing (which is sad to say I didn't) was thinking what to do while playing the mobiles games, and then I remember about the chibi drawing I've been doing and using when I record some of the game I do....



Here are the two sample of the current chibi I've drawn but there used to be a another one it was the original drawing for this but I decided to redraw it and tried to fix some problems in it.

For now these is the sample of my mini avatar that I use when I do record the game I want to play



No comments:

Post a Comment