Saturday 1 April 2023

This month first post!

 Hello everyone, this is the first post for the month of April and its not a joke even though it's already April fool's day okay. I have some drawings ready to be posted before last month ended but decided to add one or two more drawing to the stack that I prepared for the first day of April.

I might do chibi drawing again, if I have chance to fit it on the schedule I miss doing the chibi Captain avatar that I use on my Honkai Impact video's; but still there are many inspiration on this screentone like drawing that I'm currently doing all this time.

Today's post where batch of simple looking design but although they look simple it was actually tiring to them at the beginning and although if you can use them for base for the next drawing or design things can be easily done or so, but it depends on the design that is going to be made I think.

I'm still rereading a certain webtoon and getting tons of idea and inspiration from it although much of it are beyond my skill and force to abandon and do stuff that I can at least pull off or draw.

Wondering if I will have more time to draw this Holy Week, well I'm not fond of going away for vacation so mostly I'm at the house during the duration of Holy Week; If there not much customer in the shop maybe I can do some drawing to pass time.


This drawing was inspired by a part of a webtoon I reread for the sake of research this wasn't the actual idea I have to how it would appear but I go with this because it somehow looks good to but not the one I intended to draw.

The initial idea was to make it look like a marble tile or something but because of the huge format of the canvas I have hard time to make the right design for it, so I just experiment a bit then this was outcome which is done by accident.

That's one part of the reason to that I use this one although it was not the one I have in mind but still got something close to what I'm trying to bring out too.

I don't really know if I can pull of the design I want but maybe if I can do a glass/screen crack drawing then maybe one day I would realize the design I want to do.



For this one was also inspired a part from the same webtoon I was rereading for inspiration and tried to the design, it look easy but it actually took some effort maintain the design to look like this. if I failed from aligning the connection of the initial design the combined form of this drawing wouldn't look like this, I was really concentrating on making sure I don't make a mistake on the alignment, remembering how many time I deleted everything to start from scratch for this....

I wonder if I can do another one of this it was inspired by a flooring design actually, and there another one I want to try but still looking a proper reference for it it was a repetitive circular brick design for a flooring it looks good in my memory I know saw something similar from some manga as well.




 
Next drawing is this, another flooring tile inspired drawing it was combine design actually, main design is actually is the border I thinking of using white or black background for it but if I use white the border wouldn't be noticeable and for black it would be too simple and then I remember screentone 066 drawing and use the design as a support for this and it come out this way.

Though not that much an appeal, for me this drawing came out well, I wonder if I have other design that can work like screentone 066 maybe something even better would come out of it as well.

This design is actually not actually bad, but there something that can make this better but for now, I don't have that right design that could go so well with this one.





One last thing, this is the what it looks like without the screentone 066 to be in the back ground I just use a green back ground just to show the initial design for it. And as you can see its really a simple design but the hard part of this one is how you can maintain the same size for each part without the others gaining that much or rather no difference in size and make them look uniformly, if one or two pillar look too thick than the others it wouldn't look that good at all.

Well like the other post I have done if you guys can visit my patreon page there are some design that you could only view there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment