Friday 28 April 2023

It's been a week I think!

 Hello guys I was busy with lot of things, (playing games mostly mobile games: Honkai Impact 3rd and now recently Mafia City, also I was researching for more materials to draw meaning I was binge reading some webtoon as well) but there's nothing to worry in middle of that I'm also doing some drawing to although I think I don't I'm doing good in some part of it but still there are progress.


This is the screenshot of the recent work I'm doing a chibi avatar of mine in police clothing I'm actually having problem with the gun and the holster in the right thigh of the avatar specially well when I did the reverse side of the drawing was really hard for me as you know I'm not really good at drawing and this is just a hobby and I was just trying to earn a bit from it for a sideline if possible.
By the way the chibi I plan to use this on a certain steam game that was gifted to me by a acquittance, it was on my wish list of games in steam and waiting for it to be on sale for a really low price so that I can save some money and buy some even more games (I actually have some back log of games I want to try).

The name of the Steam game that I would use it for is called Police Stories a game from 2019, I really want to try this game for awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment