Sunday 2 April 2023

I plan to do more but....

 Although I want to post more stuff apparently it may take awhile to post something but I'm still doing some of it even as I wrote this post, researching and redrawing the idea took so much time especially if the reference material I'm using wasn't clear or have obstruction so I need to make a call on how to deal on such situation that sometimes it took me couple of minutes or even half an hour to get a certain line goes well to the design.

Still making a group of design that you can crop if you need only one single design is good to make too, unlike the others which have some really still vast space (mostly in the center is really sometimes look wasteful.) though those design have its own personal uses too, so I will still make such drawing as well.

While thinking how to achieve some the idea's I have in mind it came to me maybe I should use Photoshop as well for it there are limited design effects in SAI 2 so I guess maybe I should do some experiment in Photoshop and transfer that layer back to SAI for me to use.

I'm more used to draw on SAI than in Photoshop but the latter has more flexible options for effects after all, so I would use both of them when I do have time.


Still in the process of drawing this one and right now I'm doing the 4th design in this one there are still some huge space to draw on, so I think it would take a while to finish this one.

Although there were times I just do another one if some idea came out right away.





No comments:

Post a Comment