Tuesday 4 April 2023

Update for today!

 Hello, guys although I'm not again gonna post yet some of the finished drawings that I made; for now I'm updating that there might be changes in my schedule but its not yet confirmed yet, as I'm trying to take on a online side job. I already tried to know about the group and its seems legit and the one who endorse it to me used to teach/tutor me in school and quite close to my family, so there's a high chance I might accept this online side job (and its work from home too...)

But as you know it, I'm also helping out on our family business but although the side job that I'm trying to do seems not that easy as it look like (it's like an online encoder kind of job) but to be part of it truly, it seems I need to go on an online training/class with their instructor/coach for it as well. With that it having me a complicated scheduling, so that's why I'm still not hundred percent sure if I would be able to do it (you know the online class/training) while helping our family business. 

Anyway back to the drawing, I already done three screentone like drawing but I'm still waiting for two more drawing to post them, they were a simple drawing of a screentone with also a new template I'm not planning to redo seventy pieces of drawing that I already done (and once redraw some of before).


This actually the new template although it's just on almost on the center of the original template I used before I just made a modified and a bit smaller version of the original though I need to draw the lines of it from scratch because for some unknown reason when I used the original as pattern (resized) I found myself not able to align some of the light that well. 

So I need to line them up almost on one by one process, for me to be able to make this work, although I made this new template I will still use both format depending on the pattern I need to use.




This one of the current progress of one of the drawing i was doing there's still a lot of space to draw at and I'm currently coloring the one with colored outline.





No comments:

Post a Comment