Friday 7 April 2023

Today's Drawing Posting!

Hello, everyone I'm finally done with five drawings although it took me quite sometime to finish it because of I have hard time of aligning the design of the drawing when I was about to finish I suddenly see that something is off, so I need to clear almost everything and restart again to the beginning.

Although they were simple some parts of the drawing really need some efforts to make and to check specially in the alignment although I think there are still a bit of difference/error in it but at the very least for me I think I did well on fixing it.


This two drawing (the others also look like this but with smaller block for more designs to fit in), this drawing was inspired by a webtoon and believe or not both are design for flooring mostly it was for tiles, but I think the last one I post (the finished one) there is one  much closer for street or pavement design if I remember correctly if  that's the right word for it.

I actually made five drawings but because they were close or the same design with slight alteration on it decided to post the most simple of them here and posted the others along with on my Patreon page which you guys can visit.



I plan to do other drawings when I do find myself out of inspiration/material references for this kind of drawing theme, although I'm researching for other design that I can do currently I'm don't have one to do yet so maybe I should start doing something else for now.

For reference who are curios what title of webtoon I'm using as references, The Villainess turns the Hourglass and Adventures of an Undead Who Became Paladin but it was the former that I used so much as a reference if with count on the numbers of idea's I get off.





 Patreon Link: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment