Wednesday 6 September 2023

I'm gone by a month or so!

 Hello everyone!

I was gone for a month something happens that lead to another I got sick and took time to recover, and even after that I got busy because I cause a lot of shift on schedule during the time I got sick so I need to cover ah I mean fix the mess in the aftermath. 

Also during those busy time and just feeling a bit of good, I start losing motivation to what even draw so I lay low for awhile. Trying to get myself on the mood to draw again and now bit by bit I'm picking up the pencil again and doing even simple practice time to time...

But today I'm here to say I'm back although I can't say if I can post every week or so but I would try to draw something and post it here and in the Patreon, and for today's drawing is something simple I also look for some reference in the net for it. It's a chibi drawing of a Minecraft Creeper base on the Image of a toy I saw online it looks good enough that I thought maybe if I draw this one I could use it on the gameplays I recorded time to time.


This is the line art of the chibi Creeper, for now I'm also looking for other minecraft mobs to try to draw as well but for now only this pass to what I'm looking for to draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment