Sunday 11 February 2024

Something I could use for thumbnail design

Besides doing drawing, I also play videogames and since last 2 years I think I have a habit of recording now the games that I play time to time and for that there are time I need to create thumbnails for them if necessary to do so; but I'm not really good at making them so with that I decided to draw some materials that I can use to design the thumbnails I'm gonna make just in case.

And the Frame drawings that I've been doing so is such a huge help in this case, but that alone is not enough I plan to do some chibi's (that are somehow related to the games I'm playing at the least) as well and lettering that I can get every now and then.




These frames are inspired from the webtoons, manga and even manwha's that I'm reading I tried to make them as close as the reference that I used to make them but sometimes its hard to do so and I need to make do on some parts of it....


No comments:

Post a Comment