Wednesday 28 November 2012

My Works IV

Ah... maybe I was forcing myself to do this monster so fast that I'm having a little mental block for now, and I really at lost seemingly my imagination seems so quite low; and I need more concept maybe I should really try playing some games or do some activities that will refresh my mind... yet so lazy to do so, yet I manage to create another three monster....
Yes, before I totally lost it on my current mental block state, in one last desperate push I manage to create the third one to complete my post, but due to being pushed to the limits it's kinda not look good but still, hey it was still one of my proud works so I need to post it no matter what the cost.
My Works IV, I will start now posting the images, well I wish I could regain my inspiration a lot sooner or maybe I'm just tired on this things.

 Ausgehöhlt10


 Ausgehöhlt11

 Ausgehöhlt12

No comments:

Post a Comment