Saturday 17 November 2012

My Works

At last, I've been away for almost a month or so I think and I haven't posted anything since that time, and now is my come back post, and I created three works only after being away for so long but, nothing to regret and I'm a little bit happy that I manage to create something after all. Anyway as being away from this blog makes me a little bit uneasy, yet I need to do so because I have something to do; and with that let see my works for this passing days that I haven't posted any:

I call them Ausgehöhlt, they were kinda monster creature but, I still have more designs in my mind that I want to do... and this were the first one's that I manage to create so far;


Ausgehöhlt 1

This was my first one to create and it took me so long to create this from scratch and this the reason why I haven't post anything for so long, hahaha; yet I'm happy for creating it and even though it doesn't look good and well, well it's my creation so I'm still proud of it.

Ausgehöhlt 2

My second creation, worm type kind of and a little bit easy to do; well nothing can be said about this one other than it really looks like a worm...

Ausgehöhlt 3

My third creation, well I put an effort on creating this one and it seems to pay off even a little bit; well I don't know what to say to this one but I think I'm getting a little hang on this after creating this one, I gain a little bit of confidence from this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment