Wednesday 6 February 2013

My Works XII

Finally, I've finished another work; well a good start for the month of February it seems... but maybe I should concentrate more, and also the cake seems helped me to make my brain work back again into the right track; should I eat more sweets every time I gone out of idea, hmmm. But well I've gone back into researching again so that I could find more concept for my works as well as to also learn more yet it seems like it, that learning is something that could be done by just reading some guide lines maybe I should really work it out in experience....

Occasionally, I have many thing in my mind that I would like to do, and I'm having a hard time what is to prioritize. There was a thing that I think I would like to do a landscape just like on my other post the floating island; well I'm into background as well, and there was this thing in weapons too. Man it was so harsh of what I want to do yet, I'm doing what I can do right now....

Further more, right now maybe I have a little kind of special inspiration that made me, quite inspired for this week; oh, valentine's was coming maybe I should make a valentine team monster? Well thinking of it it's quite hard to conceptualize it's look but I have an idea, maybe a gruesome looking monster with its hearth appearing outside? Or maybe a monster who's main food was a human heart?

What to do, what to do? Now that I've bring that one up, I've begun to messed up with my plan. Also doing that, might bring a lot of troubles for me.... Well although it was not that long I should bring up now my work on the page now:


 Ausgehöhlt34

My 34th work, I have created this one after I've seen a Gnosis from one of my favorite game from PlayStation 2, those Gnosis were awesome looking and also the concept of there naming wasn't even just a made up because it came out from some religious word.

 Ausgehöhlt35

Well this one was a little bit of weird looking as I think, but I have the idea of making this one after seeing this bat type like pokemon and as well as on a certain beetle like digimon and make me think of combining them into one.

Ausgehöhlt36

Well the last one, this one I even don't know how should I describe this one but oh, well, que sera sera as other says it will turn out on how good it was some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment