Monday 11 February 2013

My Works XIII

Ausgehöhlt37
Well Finally, I finished my work again; and I've made the 36th up to 39th. I still have more to do, many things to create, well I do concept of weapons as well. Yet I know I need to focus on one but, I can't because I need to express my idea's I think.
Ausgehöhlt38
Doing this is also an expression of one's art or idea's, so thus it mean I have a twisted idea, because I do concept of monster design? Maybe or maybe not. I'm not too sure of myself as well. I was wonder what kind of design I should do this week, but maybe rushing things would worsen my idea's more; maybe I should just do what I should do. What I can accomplish this week would be okay for me, as long as it come out good for me...
Ausgehöhlt39
Oh well, everything about my work I have taken pride of them, even though I know it was not good as it was should be. Even so, I worked hard to finished them after all. Since when I became obsess with this during elementary days as far as I can remember. It was so nostalgic those day was full of ideas and concept I start to remember some design from before maybe I should try to find a pattern for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment