Sunday 3 February 2013

My Works XI

Finally I've done my 31st up to 33rd creation, hmm, it seems playing games didn't help me well on creating although it increase my concept and design my time on making a concept of monster was taking awhile because I'm preoccupied of playing. Yet still I'm proud of my works and will continue on working on them; meanwhile I hope my 34th creation and upwards would turn out good or I could finish them in an instant, and oh well if you guys who were viewing this blog of mine; if you could give me some advice and pointers to point out about my creation feel free to do so.
Because I need some advice and guide from other respective point of view in arts, because doing this was just a hobby of mine; like wise to my other previous creation; if you can point out were I need to improve on them.


 Ausgehöhlt31

 Ausgehöhlt32


Ausgehöhlt33

No comments:

Post a Comment