Friday 8 February 2013

Weapon II

Weapon 4
Well although it was not that well made, it was good that I was able to do this weapons after all and it was nice for me because I didn't expect to finish it and post this weapon the next day after I post my last one; currently I still don't have pattern for my other work as there is no current suitable design and pattern, and also I'm a little out of concept but I don't want to force myself on making those as it would affect maybe the quality if I rushed things and just make something out of my whim.

Then maybe well, it was quite amusing creating weapon concept well having a pattern made it a little easy to graph, but still hard to polish it. That because of my  skill was not that good enough, and I admit that I'm not that good on this but still I like doing this stuff as it was my hobby so its worth it of what I manage to finish and post.

Weapon 5
As long as I have fulfillment in every work that I do is okay for me, this was really good pass time for me. It makes me excited that I manage to create things like this. I hope that I can continue do this in this pace. Well if that case my other work would be delayed, arghh this confusing I love to this as well but I love designing those monsters as well, because it quite twink my imagination.
Weapon 6

The weapon I currently finish was a red axe with gold lining, the second one was a shield with a pile bunker on its tip, and the third one was a two blade sword connected by the handle I initially design this one as both blade could be detached and should be a little bit have lining in the center of the handle or then have the blade handle have chain inside that make the blade comes of for mid range combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment