Thursday 7 February 2013

Weapons I

Weapon 1
Well I decide to create concepts of weapon and manage to create 3 so far, well it's not that good but very well I still post it in here, maybe I could still continue doing this so until I could get an idea on what kind of monster I should do, this day. This quite tiring because I've been thinking so much lately on what kind of concept I should create, this quite hard yet thrilling at the same time.

Weapon 2
Weapons were somehow cool to do in some drawings after all, specially now that my blog was dealing with concepts and little designs. Now that what I'm currently doing was monster design why not make as weapons as well, of course there is a monster then it means I should create weapons as well.

Weapon 3
Three sword type weapons the first one was like a simple two handed sword, the second one was a black straight sabre and lastly the third one was a huge buster sword like weapon; and I've thinking of doing some more of this as well.


Also I'm not sticking only swords as weapons main I might try guns or other kinds of weapons, but apparently I need a pattern of course to improve these designs; after all I like doing this. also right now I'm apparently changing the way I post the pictures to add a little design into my post even a little bit after all a plain straight line of pictures is quite not that appealing if it was repeatedly use.

No comments:

Post a Comment