Thursday 21 February 2013

My Work XIV

Ausgehöhlt40
Finally I manage to do it again, I pull it off, although it seems my 42nd creation was quite a bit rushed or something but its okay; doing this was kind of time consuming and lately I'm playing Dragon Nest again so my allotted time on making them decreases but, well I'm searching for a concept and pattern for me to work on so it's okay as well. I still don't know what I should do next after this I must search the web to find inspiration after all. 

Maybe, I should surf the net today to find some idea's to work on; or maybe I should do the weapon section of mine, and there's many more I want to do but I don't have that much of time and motivation. It seems that my body is kind of tired as well, oh, I want a massage for my body.

Ausgehöhlt41
Creating monster concept was quite fun, on doing it how much can I make of concept I'm planning of over 100 of them and then continue it if I can.

Ausgehöhlt42
The design wasn't that special and it was ordinary looking monster for except for the one in top that even I couldn't describe what kind of monster is that, I made that when I remember the Nova from Freezing but it seems the form doesn't seems show the comparison with the two of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment