Thursday 27 June 2013

My Work XXVI

Ausgehöhlt76
Yeah!!! I knew it just being patient and not doing on a rush calms my mind brought me some idea's before the end of this month, and finally I could post at least another post this month; oh well I'm already finished playing Phantasy Star Portable and right now I'm playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, really Monster Hunter was addictive to play. Yet I need to find a proper job next month I'm pretty low on my budget, although if I could get a job next month I wouldn't stop this blog but it may take much more longer for me to post anything also my time would be divided surely (T_T).

Slowly but surely, I remember that saying and today I prove that there are times that it actually works especially were on occasions that you didn't need to rush anything after all; but man it really hard to do think some designs (in any case for me though), the thing was it really tiring to come up with a proper design. 
Monster concept was really fun, and maybe if I play RPG/Fantasy/Adventure games it may give me some idea; but sometimes its hard to work it on, maybe I could use some help here I want to do more but things wouldn't turn out to what I want to be it was.

Ausgehöhlt77
My Work XXVI couldn't still believe that it reaches that kind number of post for my monster design, what should I do next maybe I let myself go through the flow and I do what I can do for now; 100 monster design, 22 more to go and I would be not just a dream for me to finish it.

Ausgehöhlt78







Ausgehöhlt76 to Ausgehöhlt78 here they are and it seems I came in favor on the designs of the Ausgehöhlt77 it was nice and I think it needs a little more improvement in some areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment