Tuesday 29 October 2013

My Work XXIX

YES!!! Another post again and a rushed one as well; although I need to do this until I lost my enthusiasm again, it seems my mind was on roll after being not able to do some concept of my monster designs and doing research for all this pass few months.
That's it just a little more and the 100 monster concept would not just be a dream I think 13 more is left, all the hardship I do to reach at this point, I wouldn't put it on vain (over dramatizing) and so more RESEARCH to do! There is no turning back no I'm into the point of no return, so I need to do this no matter what or how long it takes (Joke;  I hoped I could finish it quickly).
Well it just a concept so maybe I could just make it not that good either? (Don't  escape reality we know that I don't have talent for this).

Well the before I know about blogging no much much further in the past, once upon a time maybe? Way back to my elementary years me and some of my friends done this yet we forgotten  about it after all it was just a child's play before. But still why I do this because I miss those days maybe, innocence and full of dreams.
Now that I remember it I lost forever those scribble like drawing collection of monster from before! Oh well not that it matters now; maybe it could be of use but not  that it would help me that much.
Anyway what is done is done, those would be cherished old memories until the moment I would start to forget them; making memories are fun yet melancholic when you start to reminisce them. 

Ausgehöhlt85


Ausgehöhlt85 was golem like monster with half body that floats in mid air, that's how I think of it; the size of this monster half the size of an adult man.








Ausgehöhlt86





Ausgehöhlt86, was a beast monster that was on land it was a big monster I guess the smallest were twice big as an adult man and the largest was 3-5 storey building in height.








Ausgehöhlt87



And  lastly Ausgehöhlt87, was bird-humanoid like monster although  it looks like it doesn't have wings those two large sword like figure were actually wings and also acts its primary weapon as well as they were sharp as a  sword, and the tail was sharp as  well.

No comments:

Post a Comment