Thursday 2 January 2014

My Work XXX

Hello, again everyone I can't believe it took me a long time to post something again! Well happy new year to everyone though let's start again to my concept art of monsters. Finally I was to reach 90pcs of designs and 10 more to go!

I'm kinda busy at work so my time on working on it was half and I something else to do anyway which makes me a little bit sad, although with this happening I still continue to ponder and rack my brain for designs and concept to do. Drawing, Literature and almost everything about art was been part of my life ever since I was young so this hobby of mine will continue.

Still finding some inspiration and motivation for my designs was still a struggle, oh well it will come by eventually but still I want to post as many as I can everyday or even every week although it was impossible though.

Here right now is my very first blog post for 2014! Yes it a new year for us guys and I hope we enjoy this year with everyone and I hope you guys still busy my blog. Monster concept was really kinda hard to do it needs time and a lot of attention; yet I'm still thinking of adding my hobbies more, the time I will spent on drawing will become less every time I do that... TIME MANAGEMENT I need it.

Ausgehöhlt88
  Now time to view my designs now we have here is my Ausgehöhlt88, a crawling creature well it was supposed to be more threatening in my original plan but I stick on this because I need some materials to post. It size was a tall as a human when standing but when crawling the could be lower than the waist line.






Ausgehöhlt89





Then we have Ausgehöhlt89, another crawling creature I got the idea for this one after seeing a photo of a crawling monster and then I came to a realization how about trying to create a monster that some kinda that moves like nargacuga but with different looks. Although this one doesn't fly but only leaps. It size was a one story house I suppose.

Ausgehöhlt90

Last we have Ausgehöhlt90! a frog monster design greened and have orange stripe on the body it was supposed to have a sharp bone blade on the shoulder arm but I remove it to the concept also remove the idea of putting some claws on hand and feet for various reason. Like except from attacking enemy with sharp claw this monster feet and arms has a sticky texture in them that made it like a suction cup it main attack was its tongue whip! The main purpose of this monster was for capturing enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment