Thursday 6 March 2014

Character Concept 3

Hello everyone, here is another concept work of mine again; really man this quite taking a while now, well I'm currently busy with a lot of stuff. But still I find my time to do my drawing hobbies, it relax me although it was time consuming hobby, and early need to crack my mind for some idea time to time.
Really, there's a lot to draw but the motivation and drive to do so was lacking in me right now;but oh well I'm still drawing some of them, I still continue to draw my concept arts and while I was in it I also do some research for future reference of art to do.

At least I was able to make a post today; sorry for the delay but here it is my character concept art, "Fransico" the name I given to it and there still more character to draw because there was still a lot of character name I made during all these years.



No comments:

Post a Comment